Core Water Consulting assists in navigating complex environmental permitting and regulatory obligations to provide comprehensive and cost-efficient practical solutions for our clients to achieve successful project results. Core Water has a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements on a federal, state, and local level. Environmental service activities include Environmental Site Assessments (ESA), risk assessments, remedial investigations and corrective action plan preparation, soil boring and sample collection, groundwater monitoring well design and installation, Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plan preparation, site remediation design, construction and implementation oversight, and groundwater modeling including contaminant fate and transport modeling. ESAs are often required as part of the due-diligence process in real-estate transactions SVA loans, and other funding. ESAs include: thorough site description; records review including Sanborn maps, city directories, topographic maps, aerial photographs, and environmental record databases; site reconnaissance; interviews; user-provided information summary; findings; environmental professional opinions; identification of any data gaps; and a conclusion summarizing any Recognizable Environmental Concerns (RECs) associated with the property and surrounding vicinity. Remember, environmental liability of properties is the responsibility of the property owner.
Environmental Site Evaluations:
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) preparation as part of the due-diligence process in real estate transactions, SVA loans and other funding;
- Remedial investigations and Corrective Action Plan preparation;
- Soil boring and sample collection;
- Groundwater monitoring well design and installation;
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plan preparation;
- Site remediation design, construction and implementation oversight; and
- Groundwater modeling including contaminant fate and transport modeling with natural attenuation to evaluate potential impacts to human health and the environment utilizing BioScreen, BioPlume, and Monitored Natural Attenuation models.
- Mining Compliance
- SWPPP inspections
- Environmental Audits