Core Water Consulting has assisted in Montana Stream, Wetland, Floodplain & Other Water Bodies Development permitting, 310 Natural Streambed Alteration Permit with Conservation. Environmental cleanup and Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Site Assessments are primary avenues of expertise. Many of our projects are repeat customers as; some permits require years of monitoring to ensure impacts are negated. Proper planning and communication with clients and agencies can make projects seamless. Given perpetual reporting requirements, agencies become proponents for project completion knowing components of the applications are detailed and complete.
CWC has developed an excellent rapport with agencies through continual interactions. The Department of Natural Resources and Conservation (DNRC) Land and Water Right Divisions in Kalispell and the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) regularly receive applications on our projects.
- 310 Natural Streambed Alteration Permit with Conservation Districts
- Section 404 Wetland Permit with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- 318 Short-term Turbidity Authorization with the Montana Department of Environmental Quality
- Navigable Rivers Land Use License/Lease/Easement with the Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation
- Floodplain Permit with local County Planning and Zoning
- FEMA Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA)